Wednesday 19 October 2011

Montage

Montage’s

Examples of montages
This is a montage of the highly popular film rocky 4.This film has many inspiring moments which is captured brilliantly in this montage along with an original soundtrack from the film.




Moontage  is a technique in film editing in which a series of short shots are edited into a sequence to condense space, time, and information. It is usually used to suggest the passage of time, rather than to create symbolic meaning as it does in Soviet montage theory.

Eisensteins battle potempkin
Description: File:Vintage Potemkin.jpgThis was the first montage ever made and was directed by sergei Eisenstein in 1925.This was a soviet propaganda silent film.

My montage

I have made my own montage documenting certain parts of my day and have filmed it on my  mobile phone.These include my daily trip to college and various clips of me round my area .





No comments:

Post a Comment